Are you thinking to give a partywith friends and impress your guests? Have you thought to prepare the usual grape salad? Have you ever thought to offer grapes with cheese? Well, Grapes Dipped in Gorgonzola and Pistachios is the recipe for you!
Gorgonzola is an Italian cheese with a strong and intense flavor that goes very well with the sweet and crisp taste of grapes.
Why Pistachios? I found other similar recipes made with walnuts or nuts. Pistachios, besides being very tasty and crunchy, have a beautiful green color that catch the eyes!
Grapes Dipped in Gorgonzola and Pistachios is an easy-to-follow quick-to-make recipe. It’s a nice and original idea; you can serve them as appetizer during dinner or for a party buffet.
About ingredients choice: it’s better to use seedless and not too ripe grapes and sweet Gorgonzola cheese.
- Hazelnut Risotto with Pecorino Cheese
- Risotto with Gorgonzola, Pear and Walnuts,
- Italian Cheese Fondue | Fontina Fonduta Recipe
- Tuscan Grape Focaccia Recipe | Schiacciata con l’Uva
Grapes Dipped in Gorgonzola and Pistachios Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 Min
- Cool Time: 15 Min
- 10 white grapes (seedless and not too ripe)
- 10 red grapes (seedless and not too ripe)
- 80 g (2,8 oz) of salted and roasted pistachios
- 80 g (2,8 oz) of sweet Gorgonzola cheese
- 80 g (2,8 oz) of fresh creamy cheese (like Mascarpone)
Grapes Dipped in Gorgonzola and Pistachios is an easy-to-follow recipe. Choose the best types of grapes you can and possibly of the same size. Wash and dry them with paper towels (1).Place into a bowl the Gorgonzola and creamy cheese you choose. Mix well, stirring with a spoon until you have a smooth cream (2). Then dip the grapes in the mixed cheeses so that they are well covered (3).
Now roll the grapes in the chopped pistachios (4). Before serving Grapes Dipped in Gorgonzola and Pistachios, put them in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Serve them with a toothpick to help pick them up, arranged in a serving dish in case of a standing party (5) or in a saucer-portion as appetizer during dinner (6).